Adult questionnaire download here.
Child questionnaire download here.
The Nutrition Consultation will cover a detailed case history of current goals and health aims followed by an evaluation. This will essentially be Carla explaining to you her understanding of your current health state, confirming with you your objectives from the programme and advising you on a proposed nutrition protocol - (as well as answering any questions you may have.
Your initial 60 minute consultation will include:
- A metabolic check to ascertain BMI, body fat, muscle mass and weight and includes 'metabolic age' using state of the art Tanita weighing system - includes a print out for your records
- A summary of our discussion including Goals and a Strategy for Improving Your Health with agreed objectives and a timeline
- A detailed advice leaflet in view of your health objectives/issues- i.e IBS, Optimum Sports Nutrition, Foods for Optimum Fertility, Improving your resistance to stress with Nutrition etc
- Personalised diet recommendation based on Food Pharmacy www.foodpharmacy.com
- Dietary analysis and suggestions for practical recipe planning, supplements as appropriate and tailored to your individual needs, biochemical tests to ascertain and support health strategy - see www.gdx.net
A 90 minute appointment will include:
all of the above and is ideal for those with specific and longer term health problems that may also require more specific help with cooking, menu planning, recipes etc. The 90 minute appointment will be tailored to the clients unique and specific needs and may be appropriate for those wanting ongoing internet or telephone contact or indeed for those who are looking for an ongoing nutritional support programme.
Carla's areas of expertise include:
Digestive Health - Carla has extensive experience in a range of digestive health problems including - IBS, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Parasitic infections, Bloating and unresolved digestive problems, Ulcers, Yeast issues - including Candida, Food intolerance and allergy - see www.yorktest.co.uk opens in a new window
Sports Nutrition - Optimal weight and muscle mass for optimal performance, Low GI, Diet for specific training routines - weight training, runners and cardio sports, mineral balance for high performance, maintaining a healthy immunity as a competitive athlete.
Hormonal Health - Nutrition to support supported conception, male and female fertility issues - endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, PMS and, Mother and Baby including weaning and failure to thrive, children allergy - eczema, asthma and related health problems. She has also worked extensively with weight related problems - individual coaching and yoga therapy can be offered in such cases using a balanced Low GI diet and exercise routine, thyroid - hypo and hyper conditions, adrenal stress, diabetes menopause, osteporosis and arthritis.
Carla's hourly rate is £60. Initial consultations - 1 hour £60, 1.5 hours £80 and follow-up appointments are normally 30 - 45 minutes.
Alternative Saturdays by appointment.
Carla works from her home based clinic on:
Tuesdays from 9am til 4pm and from 6pm - 9pm
By arrangement she can come to your home or office within a 5 mile radius for a small additional charge - please enquire.
To make an appointment
Mobile 07940 509910 - please leave a possible contact time as Carla may be consulting so do leave a message please.
Please note that once your appointment is confirmed a 24 hour cancellation is required or a 50% fee will be charged.